
I turn 29 today! My friend told me this morning -- everybody will think I'm lying about your age this year! Alright! So I celebrated with my sweet family tonight with a cornbread 'cake' and meatloaf, green bean casserole for dinner - both compliments of our friend Julie Smith. I think I'd have another baby just to keep getting Julie's cooking!!
Marc surprised me with a gift too -- he decided he liked the cornbread!!! So I grew up on cornbread and love it. He has always hated it, so I never really made it, but I just got a new recipe that makes a super moist, cake-like cornbread...it just makes a lot of it, so I'm super glad it won't be up to me only to polish off the pan.
Here's the recipe of you're a cornbread lover: add 1 can of creamstyle corn to 3-4 boxes of jiffy cornbread mix and make as directed on box. Yummy!!

Also, sweet pic of Maddie -- my cousin made this hat for um, Malakai -- but Maddie has officially kifed it. She loves to go 'bye, bye' with other people's winter gear on!
My girl is smothering me with kisses, time to go!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Hannah!!!! Blessings to you this year! We'll have to get together soon!
Post a Comment